These all-in-two nappies include a main bamboo/cotton insert, which snaps into the waterproof shell. They also come with an additional booster that can be snapped on to the front of the main insert and folded to where you require more absorbency. The inserts can then be unsnapped and hung out separately on the washing line to allow faster drying time.
Not only including an amazing double leg gusset to help protect against leaks, this nappy’s special feature is the clever absorbent panel in the outer shell. This helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy.
Pop-in now used RPET (recycled plastic bottles) in a lot of their products. Each of their birth-to-potty nappies uses 2 ½ plastic bottles to create the waterproof shell. So now you can divert nappies and plastic bottles ending up in landfill!
Reasons we love them:
- Each nappy is made from 2 ½ recycled plastic bottles, so now you can divert both plastic bottles and nappies from landfill!
- Whether you like Popper or Velcro fastenings, Pop-in collections are available in both.
- The insert and booster are made from 70% bamboo and 30% cotton. This makes them very absorbent.
- Features an amazing double leg gusset which helps prevent those poo-explosions from leaking.
- The nappy can be unsnapped and hung on the line separately to allow quicker drying time.
Watch our guide to Close Pop-in Birth-to-Potty Nappy here.
* * The Puffin print is made from a brand new bio laminate. Unlike standard TPU, it uses 20-30% renewable plant based ingredients, which helps to conserve precious non-renewable energy sources and reduce green house emissions.