Want the best absorbency for your child’s nappy but prefer a slimmer bum? Well Ecopipo have a new and improved pocket nappy, called the G3!
So what’s the difference between the G3 and the older V2 pocket nappy? The V2’s trifold insert made of 1/3 microfibre and 2/3 organic cotton and bamboo are now separated. The new organic cotton and bamboo inserts are weaved in a different manner, which makes a slimmer fit without any loss in absorbency.
In the early days, your little one won’t need much absorbency so you can minimise the bulk by just using the microfiber insert. This insert dries very quickly after being washed, which is perfect, as you will need to reuse your nappies more often. Once you need a little more absorbency you can add the new G3 Organic Cotton and Terry bamboo booster, which is not only super absorbent, but also super slim!
This one size pocket nappy fits your baby from 7-8 lbs (3.6 kg) up to 35lbs+ (16 kg) and features the following;
- A durable hook and loop (Velcro) system for a snug fitting.
- A double ultra-soft elastic gusset system to reduce leaks.
- Super soft, durable and stretchy back elastic that keeps your baby’s stool in.
- Waterproof outer layer made of good quality PUL
- Inside of the nappy is lined with a super soft, easy to wash microfleece that keeps your baby’s bottom dry and fresh.
- Every nappy comes with two inserts, a double-length insert made of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton and a 3-layer microfiber insert.